- Enterprise (commercialisation)
- Value chain development
- Development and execution of commissioned Enterprise Development Programmes
- Focus area development of the growth orientated woman, youth and social entrepreneurs
- Creating sustainable social enterprises
- Facilitating generation of sustainable social business ideas and plans
- Capacity building to facilitate sustainability for existing social enterprises
- Design and execution of development and empowerment programmes
- Design and execution of socio economic programmes
- Monitoring and value realisation management of strategic programmes
Partner & network mobilisation
- Creating and managing strategic linkages in order to maximise funder investment and sustainability of the entrepreneur
- Establishing support platforms
- Nurturing post-project sustainability
Advocacy awareness & capacity building
- Empowering economically sustainable social enterprises
- Review and assistance with blended funding business models
- Skills and business structure analysis
Corporate BBEEE facilitation
- Tradelane collaborates proudly with the Simanye Group, a cluster of entities dedicated to helping businesses, communities and the public sector find effective and sustainable solutions for transformation and economic development in South Africa, Africa and beyond.
- We offer consulting and audit / verification support services for BEE as well as a range of plug and play options for achieving points and strategic impact in areas such as Skills Development, Enterprise and Supplier Development, and Socio-Economic Development.
- We also specialise in holistic community economic development, local procurement, social / impact enterprise, inclusive business models, and have our own Impact Investing arm for early stage social enterprises.