Tradelane’s purpose is to boost leadership capacity, thereby developing enterprise and socio-economic solutions for public and private ventures. We aim to make a quantifiable impact on the national economy and social challenges within developing communities.
We are tenaciously solutions driven, and our strategies are focused and enabling:
- Knowledge and business skills are circulated through 100% custom-crafted and internationally accredited training, and strategically structured workshops.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Financial empowerment and business linkages are assisted through significant partnerships and community mobilisation.
- And so small businesses are liberated to make positive and vital contributions to their economies and communities.
We operate an innovative, financially viable business whilst addressing vital challenges in the sustainability of our economic environment. Tradelane has a customised approach when it comes to its customers… services are packaged according to the client’s needs.
- Project management
- Partner and network mobilisation
- Community coordinating and mobilisation
- Mentoring and coaching
- Advocacy awareness and capacity building
Our activities are aligned to the following United Nations SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Economic growth
- Global partnerships for development
- Water sanitation and waste management
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – HELEN KELLER